The Agency plan is best used by designers, freelancers, or web design agencies that are working with clients one on one. With this plan you create the websites for your clients and each workspace is white labeled.
- billing & invoicing is done by you outside Brizy Cloud
- you can't add Brizy PRO licenses in your clients accounts.
- don't have access to developer APIs
- you create the website for the client in your Agency account
- your client can be invited as a team member to collaborate on his project
- your client will not own a Brizy PRO license, but get access in a workspace in your Agency plan
- best if you create the websites for your clients
The Reseller program is when you (re)sell the Brizy platform/builder as a whole. This is best used by anyone interested to offer Brizy Cloud with their service or product. With this reseller plan, the end-user/client creates the website for him self.
- you can add PRO plans in your clients accounts
- you have access to developer APIs that let you control clients accounts, pro plans access and more
- possibility for a deeper integration with your existing product or service
- your client will create the website for himself
- your client will own a Brizy PRO plan in his/hers account
- best if you own a product/service and want to offer a website builder as part of the products you are selling (hosting, SaaS products, etc)
Read more about the Brizy Cloud Reseller plan here.
How to choose what's best for you
Go with the Agency plan:
- If you are doing client work
- you are creating the clients websites your self as a custom web design project
- you'll give clients access to their workspaces inside your account
- if you want to handle billing, payments and invoices for your clients outside the Brizy Cloud platform
Go with the White Label Reseller plan:
- if you want to sell access to a website builder
- you are not creating the websites for your end users, but they are creating the websites themselves
- the end users/clients will own their accounts in your platform
- if you are a hosting company
- if you are a domain registrar company and want to offer website building services
- if you own a service/SaaS and want to offer website building as an additional service
- if you want a deeper integration with your own product/service via APIs
- (optional) in this plan we offer a 3rd party payments and client management integration via Stripe.