Brizy Stories are mobile visual narratives that follow a different content consumption experience. This visual format lets you explore content by sliding from one piece of content to the next.
No matter if you are a content creator, a marketer, or selling products web stories can help you either creatively present the news, create a mobile landing page (with a natural funnel) or appealingly showcase your products.
A couple of ideas on how Brizy Web Stories can help marketers, content creators, or shop owners:
– Present offers and promotions: engagingly presenting a promo will grab potential customers’ attention, generate more leads and increase conversion.
– Mobile landing pages: web stories are perfect for landing pages because they have the perfect natural funnel interaction from slide to slide. That lets you present and structure the information very deliberately, thus increasing leads and ultimately conversion.
– Posts as short web stories: deliver the news (or an excerpt) in a quick, easy-to-digest web story.
– Content previews: use web stories to capture interest for your larger-sized content or blog post. Bring your users over via a call to action button once they are interested to read the whole story 🙂
– How-to guides: web stories work great for how-to guides where you can present each step of the process in a separate slide in the story.
– Lists or Tops: anything that works great in lists or tops, will be a great fit for web stories.
– Product previews/showcase: influence buying decisions with web stories by creating interactive, virtual, and clickable product showcases.
– Client follow-up: use the contact form to ask for testimonials or do follow-ups with your clients in a creative way via a nice web story.