The Agency plan is best used by designers, freelancers, or web design agencies that are working with clients one on one. With this plan you create the websites for your clients and each workspace is white labeled. With the Agency plan the billing for your services is done by you outside Brizy Cloud.
The Reseller program is when you (re)sell the Brizy platform as a whole. This is best used by anyone interested to sell a SaaS website builder platform. With this reseller plan, the end-user/client creates the website for him self. With this reseller plan:
- you can offer a Free plan
- you can offer a PRO plan
- you can set the price for the PRO plan
- we handle the payments for you, invoicing and taxes
Read more about the Brizy Cloud Reseller plan in our documentation.
How to choose what's best for you
Go with the Agency plan:
- If you are doing client work
- you are creating the clients websites your self as a custom web design project
- if you want to own the main account and give clients access to their workspaces inside your account
- if you want to handle billing, payments and invoices for your clients outside the Brizy Cloud platform.
Go with the Reseller plan:
- if you want to sell access to a cloud website building platform
- you are not creating the websites for your end users, but they are creating the websites themselves
- the end users/clients will own their accounts in your platform
- if you are a hosting company
- if you are a domain registrar company and want to offer website building services
- if you own a service/SaaS and want to offer website building as an additional service
- in this plan we offer a white label payment solution where we manage payments, invoices and taxes for you