The email notification app will send you an email every time a new lead is generated. In other words, every time the contact form is successful submitted your WordPress install will send you an email about it.
Here is how you can set it up.
Step 1. Access the App Integrations on the button of any contact form element in the Brizy builder
Step 2. On the Email tab click on WordPress.
Step 3. Fill in the info and Press Continue
Email To - this is your email where you want the lead to be sent, you can use multiple emails separated by comas.
Subject - this is the email subject you'll see. "New Lead" works well :) but it can be anything you like.
From Email - this will be the email that sent you the lead. Doesn't matter too much, can be something like email@example.com.
From name - again not that important, but you can have some fun. You can put something like John Lead :)
Reply To - this is the email you'll reply to if you hit the Reply button on the email notification about that lead. You can leave this blank.
CC, BCC - works great if you are doing client work and want to keep them in the loop about the leads.
Meta Data - lets you include the following meta data in your email
- time - the server time when the lead was sent. Note that this might differ from your local time if you are on the east coast and the server is on the west coast.
- pageURL - the page from where the lead was sent. Very helpful if you have multiple pages that have contact forms on them.
- userAgent - represents the browser and operating system the user that submitted the lead has.
- remoteIP - the IP of the user that submitted the lead.
- credit - is powered by Brizy. Not mandatory, but highly appreciated. Only if you want to give us some credit :)
Step 4. You are done. Your form is connected with the Email notification app. Every time the form will be successful submitted you'll receive an email.
Keep in mind: You can set a custom template for your notification email. We are also generating short-codes for your fields so you can include the lead info in the email.
Important: You can format your email using HTML, use <br> to create a new line and <strong></strong> to bold certain words. Here is an example: