- Step 1. Create a Workspace
- Step 2. Create a Project
- Step 3. Create a User
- Step 4. Invite a User to Workspace as a Team Member
- Step 5. Authorize the Project.uid via SSO
These resources will help you integrating the steps above:
- API explorer https://www.brizy.cloud/api/doc/v2
- API docs https://support.brizy.io/hc/en-us/articles/4417493616273-Authentication
- SSO example https://support.brizy.io/hc/en-us/articles/12697323192338-Single-SignOn-SSO-
Integrate Brizy Cloud according to the following schemes. This is the most efficient and flexible way to manage all the projects of all your sub-users:
- Create a project, workspace in your account
- Create a user in your account
- Invite your user in a workspace and approve it
What these schemes mean is that you are the author of all projects and the workspace and you can invite users to join you.
We suggest you create an admin panel on your side (or use an existing one you might have) and authorise your users in any project. This will let you bypass our Brizy Cloud dashboard having a deeper integration with your product or service.
All operations described in this article are performed using your SECRET KEY and not using User.token. These are your projects and workspaces, and you simply invite the created users to your multiple accounts.