Hello Brizy team,
Many of the sites I've created are showing differently on the Brizy back end compared with the live site.
- All are running Brizy Free Version 2.3.27 and Brizy Pro Version 2.3.20
There are some major font style issues between the backend and live site. For example, text that should be left aligned is centered. Or text that should be white color is now black. When I make edits, they are not changed on the live site.
Things I've already tried (and they didn't solve it):
- Turning off all plugins except for Brizy.
- Clearing my browser cache.
- Flushing/clearing the cache on my server (I use SiteGround for hosting).
- Using different browsers to test.
- Even reinstalling older versions of the sites (from my UpDraft plugin) didn't fix it for some reason.
Here's how it looks "live" from what I can see:
Here's the view from Brizy back end:
Another issue - related, I think - is that often when I click "Update" on Brizy, it appears to save it, but the live site doesn't show the change at all. I've done it with simple text changes just to test it - and it won't show the change.
What additional info do you need to look into this and see if it's a Brizy-related problem, or something with my hosting provider? This issue is happening on at least 3 sites I've built with Brizy, all hosted on the same provider.
Please sign in to leave a comment.