Step 1. Get into the program
First, you need to apply on our website: https://www.brizy.io/brizy-cloud-white-label/. Fill in the form, we'll need to know a couple of basic things about you and your business before we start the onboarding process.
You'll most likely have some questions so this is a great time to ask them in the message field.
Step 2. Pay the reseller license
We'll send you an email, explaining the process, pricing tiers and clear any questions that you might have. In this step you'll decide the pricing tier and licensing cost, and based on the needs, we can create for you a custom reseller plan.
Step 3. Provide the info
Once the payment goes through, expect an email from us, in the next day or so. In this email we'll ask for additional information for your reseller service. From name and logo of your business, to prices for your PRO plan.
Just to give you an idea, here are part of the main items we'll ask and touch on:
- Logo (appears in the dashboard)
- Favicon (appears in the browser window)
- "From" email address (clients will see this email on all notifications that come from your builder)
- Two Domains with valid DNS (these are the domains where clients will access your builder, one is for the main dashboard and builder and one is for project previews)
- Package name (custom name for your PRO plan)
- Prices for the PRO plan (yearly & monthly) (the custom prices you want to put on your PRO plan)
- Pricing page URL (we'll redirect to this link any upsell from free to pro in the builder, if applicable)
- Support & About URLs (your support and about URLs, support can be an email link)
- Affiliate Paddle Account (we'll send a link for you to create an affiliate Paddle account, this is where you'll access financial data, and where you'll receive your money for the PRO plans you'll sell)
Don't worry, we'll manage and drive the conversations over email and everything will be explained each step of the way.
Step 4. We setup your white label platform
Once all the info is provided, you'll hear from us and we start setting everything up. This will take a couple of days based on a number of factors (some out of our control like domain propagation). We'll keep you in the loop over email.
Step 5. You add some DNS Records on your domains
After we set up everything on our side, you'll need to add a couple of Domain Name Server (DNS) Records. We'll let you know exactly what you need to add over email. Once these changes propagate (can take anywhere between 24-48 hours but usually less), everything is set up and you are ready to resell your branded cloud platform.
Step 6. Start selling to clients
We will monitor the DNS changes and propagation on our side, and once that is done, we'll send you a final email that will contain all the info related to your white label platform: how to access it, buying links and so on. At this point you are ready to sell your branded white label platform to your clients.