We have reviewed similar posts and suggested solutions to this issue to no avail. When editing our home page and clicking "update," we receive the message "This page needs a refresh. You’ve probably updated this page (or another page) in a different tab or browser."
Just to confirm a few things:
- We were editing the website in a single tab.
- Browser cache had been cleared.
- WP/PHP memory has been increased to 1024m (well beyond what we've seen suggested in the forums).
- Database cleaner/optimizer has been installed and run on the site.
- In attempting to rebuild the page, no issues arose so long as saving as a draft. However, when publish the page the error is reappearing.
- Thankfully, although we receive the error, changes do take on the page following the refresh.
Any help would be greatly appreciated in resolving this issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.