Page Update Error - "This Page Needs a Refresh"Completed
We have reviewed similar posts and suggested solutions to this issue to no avail. When editing our home page and clicking "update," we receive the message "This page needs a refresh. You’ve probably updated this page (or another page) in a different tab or browser."
Just to confirm a few things:
- We were editing the website in a single tab.
- Browser cache had been cleared.
- WP/PHP memory has been increased to 1024m (well beyond what we've seen suggested in the forums).
- Database cleaner/optimizer has been installed and run on the site.
- In attempting to rebuild the page, no issues arose so long as saving as a draft. However, when publish the page the error is reappearing.
- Thankfully, although we receive the error, changes do take on the page following the refresh.
Any help would be greatly appreciated in resolving this issue.
Thank you for the message.
We created a private ticket for your post. We need WordPress credentials to inspect and fix this issue.
Plugin incompatibility - Brizy and 10Web Social Post Feed plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wd-facebook-feed/0
Please sign in to leave a comment.