As part of the reseller license, you can create and offer your designs in the builder, besides the premium layout packs and blocks we offer.
If you are creating your website builder service around a certain niche or projects, like real estate, or restaurants, or portfolio, or only landing pages, you may want to offer a specific design, built to cater to that niche.
If you want to offer your custom design, this is the process:
Step 1. Let us know
In the onboarding and integration process, we'll work closely together to bring your reseller white label cloud service to life. Tell us that you want to offer you custom layout packs or blocks and we'll start discussing the details.
Step 2. Creating the designs
You'll use Brizy to create the designs in a sub-account in your Brizy Cloud account. It can be landing pages, entire layout packs, or a new set of blocks.
- create a new sub account in your Brizy Cloud dashboard
- create your layout packs as separate projects. If you want to create a new block kit, each block needs to be on a new page inside the same project.
- Important: Use global styling (colour and fonts) in your custom designs to ensure that your users can easily change colours and fonts across your project. The global colours need to be placed in a specific order to ensure a smooth experience if the users decide to change the style with one created by us.
Follow this chart guide.
Step 3. We'll import them
Once the designs are done, let us know and we'll import them into your instanced version of the white label cloud platform. At this point we have some options that you can decide upon:
- replace all the pre-made design from Brizy with your own
- mix and match and remove only part of the Brizy pre-made designs
- we can include some of your designs in Free and some in PRO (if applicable)
* Further details will be discussed individually with each Reseller partner in private.