There are some fees to consider if you want to resell Brizy Cloud:
The white label license
This is a monthly (can be paid yearly) license price that you'll pay when you apply for a white label reseller license:
- $49/month or $499/year *
* Look at this as the franchise license one pays to open their outlet.
Plus a $4/mo on every new sale
Besides the reseller license price, there is a $4/mo fee on every sale you make.
In the onboarding process, you'll be able to set custom prices for your PRO plan, for example, let's say you set $39/mo for your PRO plan.
- On every plan you sell, we get $4/mo *
* Apart from the franchise fee in my analogy above, we hold a fee for each new sale you make and what you put on top is your profit.
The Paddle transaction fee
Paddle is our partner that will handle all the white label financial part (payments, invoices, taxes, earning API splits and so on)
- They take a payment processing transaction commission, around 5% *
* This is give or take the standard in the payments industry
Here is an example to help you understand how everything works
- let’s say the price for your PRO plan is $39/mo
- your client pays $39/mo + taxes (these taxes are based on his country, they are collected by Paddle and handled further, you don’t have to worry about them)
- from $39/mo, Paddle takes a % commission for the transaction (it’s around 5%, it’s standard for processing payments, in our example here it would be around $2/mo)
- from $39/mo, Brizy takes the fixed $4/mo fee
- the rest is your profit (around $33/mo)
IMPORTANT: The fees might change in the future based on the changes we will (potentially) operate. All our reseller partners will be notified and made aware of any changes ahead of time.